What You’ll Hear in Today’s 15-Minute Huddle:
Let’s be honest. Does your athlete stink? No, not at their sport. But do they have a sports bag that you kindly ask them to leave in the garage? The struggle is real, right?!
On today’s episode I take to NBA great, Nate Robinson, who played college basketball for the University of Washington, was the 21st pick in the 2005 NBA draft, played for numerous NBA teams and is a three-time NBA slam dunk champion
Nate and I talk about…
- His mental health journey in professional sports and why it’s important to be true to who you are.
- What advice he would give his younger self.
- The influence his amazing Mom had on him growing up and still to this day.
- His new product, Slam It In the Bag, and how important it is to kill bacteria in our sports bags
Nate’s latest adventure…Nate and Scuffed Up have partnered to create a revolutionary product for athletes across the globe. Together, they developed an all natural deodorizer that not only keeps your gear smelling fresh but helps prevent the spread of harmful bacteria. Their mission is to keep all athletes safe and healthy. Using our deodorizer will help prevent infections such as; Athletes foot, staph, MRSA & more.
Links & References:
- You can find Nate in all these places…
CONTINUE THE HUDDLE
We love hearing from you!
If you have a question about today’s episode (or want to ask a question of your own for the podcast), you can email me at email@example.com or head on over to the Sports Moms United Facebook Community