What You’ll Hear in Today’s 15-Minute Huddle:
- Today, I am joined by two student-athletes, Myke Connolly, Jr. and Aidan Connolly, who at just 12 and 10 years old are creating a youth basketball website to connect players to teams and teams to players.
- Their Sports Dad, Mychal, also joins us and we talk about how learning on the basketball court, for these two brothers, is translating to learning in the bigger game of life.
- Mychal Jr. aka Big Myke loves basketball. He is the starting PF for both his CYO & AAU team. He loves NBA 2K and Fortnite. He wants to be a CEO of his own company in the future.
- Aidan aka Flash loves basketball as well. He is a starting SG for his CYO team and sixth man for his AAU team. He plays two age brackets higher for AAU. Aidan’s Goal is to be a successful YouTube Streamer and CMO in the future.
- Mychal Connolly was named one of America’s Top 100 Urban Entrepreneurs and was also named 40 under 40 in Massachusetts. 100 Men of Color Honoree for his work in the Community. Recently name Co-Chairman of SCORE Western Massachusetts. He is the Author of the book Launch and StandOut, which teaches how to start businesses and also grow businesses with creative marketing & branding. He also leads a small mastermind group called The Hundred Grand Plan. Myke lives in Springfield with his wife and sons. When he’s not consulting and creating marketing strategies, he coaches youth basketball at MLK Community Center. He can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org or www.MrStinkyCakes.com
Links & References:
- Check out the website here: http://www.youthbasketballamerica.com/
CONTINUE THE HUDDLE
We love hearing from you!
If you have a question about today’s episode (or want to ask a question of your own for the podcast), you can email me at email@example.com or head on over to the Sports Moms United Facebook Community
Have some fun and discover what Sports Mom Type YOU Are”? Take this quiz to find out!